This is my blog, I do what I want.
My ask button is at the bottom of the page. Please don't be shy!
Headed to Nashville, TN on Thursday for a bachelorette party where I only know 2 people.
Should be a ton of fun, though!!!! Haven’t been to Nashville since I was of legal drinking age.
Our much-missed ginger (Leah) gave me such a nice complement this weekend. When I complained that I wasn’t going to know anyone on this trip she just smiled at me and said, “Sam, someone there will become your person. You get along with everyone.” It made my day/week.
Not looking forward to class tonight but definitely looking forward to my manicure at 1pm!
I’ve had the busiest 2 weeks of my life and I’m just trying to keep my head above water at this point.
Happy Tuesday to all you normal work schedule guys and girls out there!! It’s a short week and those are the best!!!
- I got a Jawbone UP and as much I want to love it I don’t think it counts my steps accurately. Will it get used to the way I walk? I worked 12 hours yesterday and it said I only took 7300 steps. It’s impossible as I work on my feet. I do love it’s food and sleep tracker, though.
- I started school this week and stressful is an understatement.
- We had some rearrangements at work (read: they fired our taproom manager) and they now have all of us working 12hr shifts and with school having just started and a really busy week next week, I’m really stressed out. I had a mini meltdown with Eddie the other night and he’s been so sweet about it.
- I have a manicure appointment next week with a woman who does fancy stuff with natural nails. I’m so excited!!
- I have a weekend in Cherry Grove this weekend and next weekend I’ll be in Nashville, TN for a bachelorette party. I’m beyond excited but also spread a little thin. Trying to just relax and enjoy the ride.
- Happy Thursday, y’all! It’s almost Labor Day weekend!!!
For years I have been trying to get Eddie to accept that just because there is no meat on your plate does not make your dinner less nutritious or adequate.
Today he texts me and thinks we should attempt to “vegetarianism our diet” and could I make more vegetarian inspired dishes?
Seriously, sometimes I think you just need to let men think about things and work it out on their own.