This is my blog, I do what I want.
My ask button is at the bottom of the page. Please don't be shy!
- nutrition exam
- dropping off dog food at the local Wake County shelter (part of me is omg! puppies! so excited and part of me is DREADING IT)
- post office
- run by work to see an old friend
- dinner with Eddie’s family
- Greys & wine with my best friend
thursday truth: today is full. i like days that are full because i don’t eat out of boredom.
My cousin is getting married an hour from Chicago this coming June. Eddie and I are planning to go and make a long weekend out of it as neither of us have ever been to Chicago.
Where should we stay? Where should we eat? Anywhere we have to go? Anything we have to see?
I’m looking to book a flight and hotel very soon. Help a sister out!!
In an attempt to make my butt high, tight, and round, I’ve been squatting very heavy weight at low reps. I start with a few lower weight squats to warm up my muscles.
I think it’s working.
I squatted 180lbs Friday and felt like a kick-ass woman.
This has been a post about how I want my butt to look and what I’m doing to make it look that way.
- One of my best friends is coming over to watch GREY’S (so happy you’re back) and drink wine tonight
- Eddie and I had a huge discussion after I wrote this. It was worse than I thought, but ended really really well. Heart eyes emoji.
- Speaking of emojis… I get to see Mariana tomorrow!
- Speaking of tomorrow… I get to go to brunch with an old friend for her birthday!! #mimosasaremyfavorite
- I only work Saturday this weekend.
- Sunday Eddie’s boss is having all of his coworkers out to his new, huge property because he just bought a clay thrower. All the ladies have been invited to go to his parent’s house because they hired a spa lady to come in and do massages, manicures, pedicures, facials etc. I decided to shoot guns and drink beer with the guys. Are you surprised?
- Best friend noted above is bringing me my girl scout cookies tonight! Not only that, but she said she wants to get my childhood best friend’s address (she has Celiac’s) so she can mail her a box of their gluten free cookies. SO. THOUGHTFUL.
- I’ve been really good about going to the gym and I can feel my body getting leaner and stronger.
- I remembered to put out our VERY FULL recycling bin last night after work and I just heard the truck come by and the crash of bottles was a beautiful fulfilling sound reminding me how smart I am for remembering. It’s the little things, ya’ll.
- I received a large shipment from Gap and while I have to return a few things, I absolutely love one of the pairs of jeans I got.
- I also did a little pity party shopping on Tuesday and retail therapy really is a thing.
- Hi, happy Thursday! This has been a post about the good things in my life.