This is my blog, I do what I want.
My ask button is at the bottom of the page. Please don't be shy!
I’ve read three different horoscopes today and all three are slightly different but are almost exactly relevant to what I have going on in my life right now.
Not to say that my horoscopes are predicting my future or anything (bc that would be weird) BUT… it does freak me out a little how on point they are.
Hi Leah, shanks for the tag. Happy Thursday! Time for tequila?
1. What is your go-to, foolproof meal to cook? I love picking up the rotisserie chicken from the grocery store and making quesadillas. Chicken, black beans, spicy jack cheese, salsa/tomatoes. Delicious. Easy. Fast. That or I like scrambled eggs and toast, too.
2. What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you? Oh man… I was on vacation with my family. We went to the Grand Canyon, Mt. Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon, tons of awesome places from Nevada to Utah and back. While in Bryce Canyon, we decided to do a tour of the canyon on horseback. I was mounting the horse and had my left foot in the first stirrup. As I was swinging my right leg over the horse, she flicked her tail at some of the flies, whipped me in the ass, and SPLIT MY JEANS. First of all, they were my favorite jeans so I was so sad they ripped. Second, they were probably really worn and that’s why they ripped so easily. Third, I was a junior in high school and was a size 0 but was at the really weird self conscious age where everyone laughing at me was mortifying. Fourth, my family were not the only people on this horse tour. There were at least 20 other people. GAHH
3. Chocolate, vanilla, or swirl soft serve? Vanilla. Always.
4. What’s your go to stress eating snack? Macaroni and Cheese, cheese fries, tortilla chips and queso. Beer.
5. Biggest regret? I regret that I didn’t study abroad for a semester in college. It’s a long story but I’ll leave it at that.
6. Dream job if pay and education not a factor? I’d really love to work at a North Carolina aquarium volunteering to teach educational classes/give talks about sea turtles or some other awesome local ocean wildlife.
7. Favorite polish color? I love almost all colors except light blue (shocking, I know.) but I really love black, glitter, pinks, purples, turquoise, coral, mint… on and on and on…
8. Favorite store you shop at? Well I buy all my jeans at Gap, but I love shopping at several different places. I have no shame against cheap clothes - Charlotte Russe, Marshalls, TJ Maxx, F21, but I also love Express and Target (contrary to popular belief, Target is no longer cheap.)
9. Fruit, veggies, or meat for the rest if your life? This is too hard. I want to get my masters in nutrition, remember?
10. Dream vacation? Somewhere rich in culture, somewhere warm, somewhere that has delicious traditional food and good booze. I’m pretty open to wherever.
11. Favorite movie? I don’t really have a favorite but if I had to pick, honestly, I really love Ratattouille.