This is my blog, I do what I want.
My ask button is at the bottom of the page. Please don't be shy!
I’ve blogged like… nothing lately.
My life in a snapshot:
- Work is taking over, basically. I stayed a little late last night to get some extra work done. I’ll be in early tomorrow to get some extra work done. All around, I’m really busy.
- I go on vacation next week :) for a full week. With dad, mom, brother, cousin, and boyfriend. SO. EXCITED.
- But that basically means I need to really get ahead at work. See first bullet.
- So if I’m going to the beach for a week, you know what else that means? I’ve been eating like a saint and working out like crazy and will continue to do so until Sunday. No one wants to be anything other than the best looking girl in the ocean, obviously.
- Been spending lots of time with the roommate. It’s lovely :)
- Finally put my feathers in my hair. They look really rad and I really like them.
- Oh, and back to work related stuff, I have 9 DAYS LEFT of work this summer. 9 days. Where the hell has all the time gone?
- My friends have started moving back/away. Some leases are ending, some are starting, and people are leaving and coming back into my life left and right. Its a little bit emotionally draining but I can handle it because I’m a big girl.
- I’ve been looking for boxes of wine to go on sale. I know I’m going to drink every day next weekend (it’s vacation, duh) and need to stock up. Let me know if you know any good deals going on in the Raleigh area ;)
- Soccer season is over. Such a bummer. I’m going to miss it.
- Fall soccer season starts soon and I’m going to sign up for it!! So excited.
- I’m trying really hard to save some of the money I’ve made this summer. REALLY hard, but not hard enough.
Am I boring you? Other than all that I’ve been reading a lot, getting a lot of sleep, and waking up unfortunately early on the weekends because I’m so used to my work schedule.
Siggghhhh. As ready as I am for Wolfpack Football Season and my little brother to join me at NC State and Fall and all my friends to be around again, I’m not ready for it to be my final semester as an undergraduate. I’m not ready to move home in December.