This is my blog, I do what I want.
My ask button is at the bottom of the page. Please don't be shy!
Finally feeling mostly normal. To the point where I can eat and do ALMOST everything.
Yesterday I had my first beer in 3 weeks.
I can’t wait to get my ass back into the gym. When you get in a routine it’s awesome. When you lose the routine (involuntarily) it sucks and it’s twice as hard to get back into it.
My dad and I have decided that only 2 members of our family are allowed to have jobs at a time. My brother got an awesome internship… therefore I needed to get laid off.
Makes sense right?
Wow. Happy Friday. This has been a post.
I was sort of all over the place this weekend… Not in a drunk way… but my head has been all over the place and I’ve done a bunch of different things. Let’s just say it was far from what I’m used to. Not that that’s bad, just different.
I have 3 tests this week… AND a concert Wednesday. I’m going to be SO busy.
It’s the guy’s birthday is next weekend, too. I bought him tickets to the concert Wednesday but I wanted to paint him a cooler too but I don’t know that I’ll have time so mayyyybe I’ll just buy the cooler and paint it at a later date??? Is that allowed?? Probably not, right? UGGGGGHHH
Where did my “easy” semester go? It’s hiding.
Idk, I’ve been so easliy irritated all day. I wanted absolutely nothing to do with school today from the second I opened my eyes to my blaring alarm clock.
I decided it was time for me to take some me-time. I’m skipping my 8am, sleeping in, drinking wine with my roommate and watching Jersey Shore tonight. Catching up on my Abnormal Psych readings tomorrow, studying some for my Entomology quiz next week. Then having lunch with an old friend at the Flying Saucer, then heading home to help my mom paint my parent’s dining room while my dad is out of town.
You know… a “me” day.
… I know… white girl problems.
I’ve blogged like… nothing lately.
My life in a snapshot:
- Work is taking over, basically. I stayed a little late last night to get some extra work done. I’ll be in early tomorrow to get some extra work done. All around, I’m really busy.
- I go on vacation next week :) for a full week. With dad, mom, brother, cousin, and boyfriend. SO. EXCITED.
- But that basically means I need to really get ahead at work. See first bullet.
- So if I’m going to the beach for a week, you know what else that means? I’ve been eating like a saint and working out like crazy and will continue to do so until Sunday. No one wants to be anything other than the best looking girl in the ocean, obviously.
- Been spending lots of time with the roommate. It’s lovely :)
- Finally put my feathers in my hair. They look really rad and I really like them.
- Oh, and back to work related stuff, I have 9 DAYS LEFT of work this summer. 9 days. Where the hell has all the time gone?
- My friends have started moving back/away. Some leases are ending, some are starting, and people are leaving and coming back into my life left and right. Its a little bit emotionally draining but I can handle it because I’m a big girl.
- I’ve been looking for boxes of wine to go on sale. I know I’m going to drink every day next weekend (it’s vacation, duh) and need to stock up. Let me know if you know any good deals going on in the Raleigh area ;)
- Soccer season is over. Such a bummer. I’m going to miss it.
- Fall soccer season starts soon and I’m going to sign up for it!! So excited.
- I’m trying really hard to save some of the money I’ve made this summer. REALLY hard, but not hard enough.
Am I boring you? Other than all that I’ve been reading a lot, getting a lot of sleep, and waking up unfortunately early on the weekends because I’m so used to my work schedule.
Siggghhhh. As ready as I am for Wolfpack Football Season and my little brother to join me at NC State and Fall and all my friends to be around again, I’m not ready for it to be my final semester as an undergraduate. I’m not ready to move home in December.